Friday 6 December 2013

SERIES OBSESSION: Devious Maids

DEVIOUS MAIDS

I am rarely obsessed with TV shows or series, but got to admit there are some which everyone must watch. For this reason I've decided to create this section. I hope you enjoy it!

To start off, one of my newest favourite series is Devious Maids. I started watching it months ago, and just last week watched the finally. It is a really good series for those who like mystery, sarcastic characters, and even humorous scenes. This series remind me of Desperate Housewives, so if you watched that and liked it, I am pretty sure you will love this one too! (Even though I haven't watched DH's finally yet...)

Basically it involves a mystery that has to been solved and throughout the story there is always something that might bring us closer to know what really happened.

I would really enjoy if you gave it a chance and told me what you think about it, or what would you like for me to do in this section - maybe describe the characters, or even write a post for every new episode. - The truth is, I am not 100% sure there will be another season, but hopefully there is because I would be one of the happy viewers.

Enjoy life, and remember to have fun!
- Xox, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment