Sunday 22 December 2013

Day vs Night: Christmas Edition

Holiday Edition: RED

D vs N: holiday edition
Visit my polyvore @theglambroadcast to view more sets ☺ 
Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I made my last post, and since christmas is approaching; I've decided it is time for a fashion update. In this so called day vs night (which I found a kind of cute way to show two different outfits in a same post) two red dresses are featured. The one on the left is more of a casual look, while the one on the right is a much glamorous and formal look. I have added some jewellery and hairstyles in order for you to get a glimpse of how the complete outfit would look like - if that makes any sense-.

If  you liked this idea leave a comment on which theme you would like for me to bring up next. Also comment if you would like for me to get into a deeper description on each look and I would definitely do that! Thank you for reading.

Enjoy life, and remember to have fun.
-Xox, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment