Saturday 16 November 2013

TRENDS: PRINTED PANTS

Don't be afraid to wear them!

Printed pants
Printed Pants
 Printed pants have been on my mind lately. A couple months ago I fell in love with these white pants I saw in Zara. Even though I would not normally wear this type of pants, I do admit they look FABULOUS!

You can find all of the items from this look at: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97941571

This look can be great for a formal event. You can combine it with a vibrant green or blue shirt, with the same colour shoes and it will look great. For accessories, I chose a golden necklace and watch, and a blue bracelet.

Don't be afraid to play with the patterns. And choose any other colour for the blouse: yellow, bright pink, or even black.

Enjoy life, and remember to have fun!
-Xox, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment